Phil Sanko is an avid and ACTIVE online marketer with a passion for helping local businesses get found easily online. What does this mean for you? It means that you now personally know somebody who is "in the trenches" learning & implementing the newest marketing trends and strategies in the industry.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization.
Most companies already have a website, but the real question is are those websites getting consistent, laser-targeted TRAFFIC?
Search engine optimization is a process of:
1) Finding keyword phrases related to your business that are already getting consistent traffic online.
2) Optimizing your website's content so that it gets found EASILY by your target market online.
The marketplace today is dramatically different than it once was 10+ years ago.
While traditional means of advertising (print, TV, radio) are still viable ways of producing leads for your business, the general public now leans heavily toward searching for products and service online.
SEO is about leveraging your company's online content so that you have a 24-hour marketing MACHINE constantly sending you laser-targeted BUYERS.
Here are some interesting facts to consider:
1) There are an average of 1 billion searches on Google every single day.
2) Out of those 1 billion daily searches, 20-30% of those searches are for LOCAL services/products.
3) 60% of all local searches result in a sale.
Imagine having your business website & videos showing up on the first results page on Google for keywords BUYERS are looking for.
Power stuff, huh?
PPC stands for Pay-Per-Click Advertising.
In using pay-per-click advertising, you are paying a search engine or website to display your company's ad to a finely defined target audience.
There are usually two options for payment when it comes to pay-per-click.
1) CPC (or Cost per Click) - This is where you only pay for your ads when a prospect has actually clicked on the ad and has now viewed the destination website.
CPC is a very good way of controlling your advertising costs as you can usually define a "maximum daily spend".
2) CPM/CPI (Cost per Impression) - Every time somebody sees your ad, regardless of whether or not they actually click on it, this is called an "impression".
CPM advertising is where you are paying a certain dollar amount to display your ad 1,000 times.
Video SEO Marketing means that you are applying search engine optimization strategies to videos on open platforms such as YouTube or Vimeo.
Similar to a website, you can also rank individual video advertisements on search engines. This is EXTREMELY powerful because it allows yet another way to get laser-targeted traffic on your company.
Furthermore, some audiences and target markets have a much higher conversion rate after watching a video.
Any time a prospect can see a real face and hear a real voice related to a service they mean to purchase, they can immediately CONNECT to the person providing that service.
Video creates the feeling for the prospective buyer that they already KNOW, LIKE, & TRUST you... and that's what marketing is all about!